JL CleanSweep Install Help--'10 Ford Taurus

So when looking for a wire to tap into for for my ignition on the CleanSweep, what would be the best wire to tap into?

Right now I have from the CleanSweep:

Remote to #7 pin on the ACM which is the subwoofer/amplifier enable

Power to #1 pin on the ACM which is fuse 29 or circuit breaker

Ground to #13 pin on the ACM which is the ground tunnel

For ignition could I tap into the same #7 pin for the remote or use pin #3 on the DSP module which is also subwoofer/amplifier enable?

So when looking for a wire to tap into for for my ignition on the CleanSweep, what would be the best wire to tap into?

For ignition could I tap into the same #7 pin for the remote or use pin #3 on the DSP module which is also subwoofer/amplifier enable?

use pin 3 for ignition, also make sure you test your wires before making a solid connection...I would ground the cleansweep by itself also...

use pin 3 for ignition, also make sure you test your wires before making a solid connection...I would ground the cleansweep by itself also...
How would you suggest tapping into them? And testing the connections?

The way I do mine is cutting the wire and soldering them back together with the new wire that needs to be connected...then seal them up with heat shrink...or you can use t-tap connectors...also use a DMM to check your wires as far as voltage wise....

The way I do mine is cutting the wire and soldering them back together with the new wire that needs to be connected...then seal them up with heat shrink...or you can use t-tap connectors...also use a DMM to check your wires as far as voltage wise....

Check voltage as far as having voltage when the car is on/off?

Check voltage as far as having voltage when the car is on/off?

Yes

One more question and I think I have everything answered.

When I connect to my PBR300.4 I would just take the connections from the second DSP plug and just solder straight into those, correct?

Since I'm just wanting to amp my highs off of the amp could I run the tweeter and front doors together and run the rear doors off the others? Think I would run into any issues?

One more question and I think I have everything answered.

When I connect to my PBR300.4 I would just take the connections from the second DSP plug and just solder straight into those, correct?

Since I'm just wanting to amp my highs off of the amp could I run the tweeter and front doors together and run the rear doors off the others? Think I would run into any issues?

Are you talking about the factory amp or the cleansweep?

yeah you can run your front stage of ch1 and 2 and the rear stage off ch 3 and 4...just gotta find out what ohms the stock speakers so you can figure out what the final load you want it to be...

Ok so let me try and type this out and correct me if I'm wrong.

From the ACM(Connector C240A) I would connect the corresponding wires to the CleanSweep for Front L/R and Rear L/R. For the remote, 12+, and ignition connect to the ACM as discussed before.

Then when hooking up the PBR300.4, obviously hook up the RCAs from the CleanSweep to the PBR. For the Front L/R and Rear L/R, run from the PBR to the corresponding channels to the 2nd DSP plug (C4326B).

Follow?

Archived