JL CleanSweep Install Help--'10 Ford Taurus

Ok so let me try and type this out and correct me if I'm wrong.

From the ACM(Connector C240A) I would connect the corresponding wires to the CleanSweep for Front L/R and Rear L/R. For the remote, 12+, and ignition connect to the ACM as discussed before.

Then when hooking up the PBR300.4, obviously hook up the RCAs from the CleanSweep to the PBR. For the Front L/R and Rear L/R, run from the PBR to the corresponding channels to the 2nd DSP plug (C4326B).

Follow?

yes sir, i see what you are saying now...

Ok so let me try and type this out and correct me if I'm wrong.

From the ACM(Connector C240A) I would connect the corresponding wires to the CleanSweep for Front L/R and Rear L/R. For the remote, 12+, and ignition connect to the ACM as discussed before.

Then when hooking up the PBR300.4, obviously hook up the RCAs from the CleanSweep to the PBR. For the Front L/R and Rear L/R, run from the PBR to the corresponding channels to the 2nd DSP plug (C4326B).

Follow?

yes sir, i see what you are saying now...

So that is all correct? I hope so because that honestly kinda hurt my brain. lol

Ok so I just ran into some minor confusion. Was unaware that the ACM was underneath the dash. Not a huge deal. I can run both the ignition and the remote to #3 pin on the C4326A plug for amplifier enable. I'll just have to find a 12v constant source which shouldn't be hard.

Something else I ran into is, I have wires where I shouldn't. The couplers are setup just like they should be, but they have more wires in them than the schematic is showing.

1207141433.jpg

This is the backside of the C4326A coupler. The far left pin is #20, which judging by the diagram should be empty, but its not. My wire colors aren't matching up either.

1207141435a.jpg

Archived