i was talking to him earlier on another post.. im pretty sure he's going to be running 2 soundstream T4 12's and 2 1500d's... i would say do 2 or 3 red tops.. then get a big alternator if you havent already.. it will be needed.. the factory alt. wont be able to take 3000 watts.

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

im about to be pushin all 4 of my 12"s. off of a 1500 rockford amp and a 2200 watt amp. think one red top will do. or should i get a yellow top.

I only recommend red tops for starting your vehicle. If you need a battery for your amps, I suggest you get a yellow top. Well in your case, it looks like 2 yellow tops might do you good  :^

im about to be pushin all 4 of my 12"s. off of a 1500 rockford amp and a 2200 watt amp. think one red top will do. or should i get a yellow top.

I only recommend red tops for starting your vehicle. If you need a battery for your amps, I suggest you get a yellow top. Well in your case, it looks like 2 yellow tops might do you good  :^

I see your starting to turn into the regular old helper over here. Keep it up man  :^

then im rambo bitch