Guest SyKo13 Posted July 26, 2006 Report Posted July 26, 2006 I would really really love for you to listen to some of the songs that I posted in the Tunez section (Chicano Rap Bass) ;D, I would greatly appreciate that ;D, lol, and if you do get around to that, I would love to see a video/s ;D, I think I'm asking for too much.... SyKo > <~~ that's my new favorite face, looks like the lowrider logo ;D
meade916 Posted July 26, 2006 Report Posted July 26, 2006 i would but i dont have any time to download at home lately.....i try not to d/l music from the work computer. Ill get around to it man dont worry. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Guest SyKo13 Posted July 26, 2006 Report Posted July 26, 2006 Yay, no hurries bro. no hurries ;D SyKo >
93Cutty Posted July 28, 2006 Report Posted July 28, 2006 Yea syko I sent him some a while ago, leave him be he'll get it and it'll be off the hook
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.