earthquake Vtek Components. (trash speakers)

couchlockd

When you put focal, used to be and **** in the same sentence and say those are your choices you have to stop making your own decisions.

Remove two of those brands and never speak their names again.

just for language reasons

yeah, cause one had like 2 amps made by one guy at one time that were good in a galaxy far away.

focal, boss, pyle <-- should be obvious joke, but considering i did use EQ, i can see it mistook as serious.

thanks for the recomendation.

heres what happend in short.

idustrial rock song, cooked all of my tweets, the ones in the coax's and the components. the ones that survived on the right side, have cracked out also.

amps not clipped in the least bit.

considering those speakers are only 300rms and you are driving them with 400rms+ what did you expect? and clipping indicators on amps are not always accurate.... And did you use a eq also? ... im going with this was user errror

the components and bi 9's were earthquake vteks. the amp driving them is a rockford fosgate p400x4.

i think it was a compound issue of shitty torrent quality downloaded music, shit speakers and who the hell else knows what.

with the eq subs, i felt as if i was always adjusting volumes depending on how stinking the coils got.

i think they are jsut shit, they sem to stress in every single spot they could stress in, and not close to overdriven.

looked at wrong amp so its 50x4 rms still with adjusting the eq all the time you probably still clipped them to hell.... And why stay away from eq if you know how to properly use them they are fine

either way i see they have a set of beyma 6903 6x9's with a 6.5" component set deal for 300 bucks ar audio savings. i think i may do that or some $100 each ish pa midbass drivers and some seperate tweets. from beyma also.

they have the component and bi9's deal for 310

they have the 6'5" coax and 6x9" coax deal for 300

beyma seems to have a decent rep. whaddya all think of them?

Archived