Malandrin4o8 Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 Is it possible to make a downfire ported wedge box for a single cab small pickup with 2 8s that will hit loud and low
Triticum Agricolam Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 I'm sure it's possible, whether it's practical or easy will depend on exactly what the dimensions of the space are, what subs you want to use, how much power you want to run, etc. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Malandrin4o8 Posted December 15, 2014 Author Report Posted December 15, 2014 I have 2 8" soundqubed hds208 with a hifonics brx2000.1 I have around 2-2.5 cubic feet to work with
Joe X Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 It's more about the shape than the volume post your available dimensions, also, you want to downfire or you think is the only way to do it.
Malandrin4o8 Posted December 16, 2014 Author Report Posted December 16, 2014 Max are 15.5"-w, 17"-h, top depth 5", bottom depth 9" per box/sub. I could make it longer and do one box for two subs but my cab has a hump on the back of about 3.5" nd 12" long and 17" high
Joe X Posted December 18, 2014 Report Posted December 18, 2014 You will need larger dimensions, you have nearly 0.7 cubes but before displacements.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.