Electrical Problem??

Ok got the car out of the shop, had them replace the FCM but problem still persisted! I scratched my head over and over and decided to snatch the Chinese double din out and I tried a different radio, same thing! Took that out and put the factory radio back in and VOILA!!!!! Everything is back to normal, so I'm assuming the CANBUS adapter I bought took a crap on me!! It's a PAC C2R-CHY4. Is this the one I I was supposed to use for my particular car???

I'm sorry OP, but you originally told everyone that everything in your car was BONE STOCK. Now you tell us about the Chinese radio that you put in. Next time please give everyone accurate information to help solve the issue. And I call bullshit on the shop replacing your FMC, brake pads, and oil change for free based on your generic radio.

Ok got the car out of the shop, had them replace the FCM but problem still persisted! I scratched my head over and over and decided to snatch the Chinese double din out and I tried a different radio, same thing! Took that out and put the factory radio back in and VOILA!!!!! Everything is back to normal, so I'm assuming the CANBUS adapter I bought took a crap on me!! It's a PAC C2R-CHY4. Is this the one I I was supposed to use for my particular car???

I'm sorry OP, but you originally told everyone that everything in your car was BONE STOCK. Now you tell us about the Chinese radio that you put in. Next time please give everyone accurate information to help solve the issue. And I call bullshit on the shop replacing your FMC, brake pads, and oil change for free based on your generic radio.

First of all, you can call bullshit on whatever, that's YOUR opinion! I'm a grown ass man and don't need to lie or explain myself to you!! My warranty covered the FCM which was actually going out as I stated and I paid for the pads and oil change! So before you start running your silly mouth behind your keyboard get your info together! The car is stock "for now" as I am still getting my system together, feel free to check out my build log! Now for all the other people that helped, I really appreciate it!

Archived