Electrical Problem??

Hope this is in the right thread but here goes....Recently bought a 2005 Chrysler 300C, approx 3 weeks ago, has 46k on it and got a good deal. Runs awesome and in minty! Having an issue right now that I scratch my head on. Radio just stopped working, lights up but doesn't come on, blinkers work when they want to, the Park Assist lights in the upper rear headliner keeps flashing and my headlights flicker on and off in either mode!!! Just started all this 2 days ago!!!! Can anyone maybe have an idea???

haha, good luck man. i had a similar issue with my Durango. i searched and searched. checked wires grounds.. fuses. never found it. but stopped caring because my radio worked.

I've heard of people finding bad fuses, not completely blown but enough to cause problems. check and recheck the fuses very closely. if that's not the issue. good luck man.

i would pull the entire fuse block and see if a mouse has been making a new home.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Has the car spent a night in a lake or something?

No floods or even sign of a flood! I checked undercarriage, engine bay and trunk! Didn't get the Carfax tho but visually it's clean! I'm stumped and I'd HATE to put it in the shop to get charged a fortune to trace it but that's where it looks like I'll have to go

haha, good luck man. i had a similar issue with my Durango. i searched and searched. checked wires grounds.. fuses. never found it. but stopped caring because my radio worked.

I've heard of people finding bad fuses, not completely blown but enough to cause problems. check and recheck the fuses very closely. if that's not the issue. good luck man.

i would pull the entire fuse block and see if a mouse has been making a new home.

Ok I'll give a shot but I don't even have a radio unless I toggle switch it off if the battery

how long have you had the car?

you say two days ago it started. did anything happen in that time?

have you had the car for only 3 days?

there's always a reason someone sells a car.

but i would pull the fuse box(s) all out and check wires and fuses one by one. get a dmm and check voltage at the wires.

it will be a long process Man.

or you might get lucky and see one Lil thing is screwing up everything else

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage