Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Name Three Setups Louder Than What I Have Now


Recommended Posts

Posted

My box is literally the maximum for my Jeep. I can't fit it any other way. lol. Not to mention, I am looking for more of a noticable difference then just switching the box around.

Lol no offense, I really dont think you understand the importence of box design and setup. I was messing around with the meter and my friends house one day and I was playing around with my 2 12" RD Sonances which is subs and port back, and then I flipped the box subs up port up and lost 8.3 dbs!!! It was like I had no bass, could barely even hear it, windshied dissapreared, and it was horrible. I also have it in a 1989 Jeep Cherokee so I would honestly really consider it.
Posted

2 18" Fi SSD's would be sick in my opinion!!! Should be loud as hell in a really good box also

if he uses the same amp then yes in write box would sound awesome.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

Lol no offense, I really dont think you understand the importence of box design and setup. I was messing around with the meter and my friends house one day and I was playing around with my 2 12" RD Sonances which is subs and port back, and then I flipped the box subs up port up and lost 8.3 dbs!!! It was like I had no bass, could barely even hear it, windshied dissapreared, and it was horrible. I also have it in a 1989 Jeep Cherokee so I would honestly really consider it.

None taken...well I would consider but like I said earlier my box is already the maximum demensions for my Jeep and I cannot position it any other way.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted

None taken...well I would consider but like I said earlier my box is already the maximum demensions for my Jeep and I cannot position it any other way.

Yeah, I just wish that their was some way you could. I honestly dont like any other setup other than subs back, port back, and or a flat out wall. Its the only setups that truely get loud and concentrate the air pressure and sound to the front of the cab to the listeners and meter.
Posted

Yeah, just take a look at his pic. Seems like everything is pretty tight fit back there. 2 Fi SSD 18s would be kick ass for sure.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

if he uses the same amp then yes in write box would sound awesome.

I would rather go with two lvl 4 15s...DC makes them right?

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted

I would rather go with two lvl 4 15s...DC makes them right?

edit: yess

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

I would rather go with two lvl 4 15s...DC makes them right?

Very good subs!!! Either choice of 2 BTLs or DC Level 4's are going to be really good choices and quality products.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2132 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...