Sonic Electronix

Name Three Setups Louder Than What I Have Now

I bet I could beat you with 2 10s in ported boxes that can play music too.

With one exception you might out do me with 38 hertz and lower.

I didn't know about this untill 2 days latter but I went to a local comp a few years back and totally whooped a guy that had 3 15s and I only had one 10 inch L7 on a Kicker ZR360 at 1 ohm in a ported box (and I refused useing a test tone disc and did it with music) LOL

Never saw the guys setup becuase we weren't in the same class but I heard he was PI$$ED.LOL

So you don't ask with what setup here.

2 RF 1501BDs Paid $400 apiece.

2 Alma Gate signature series L7s (they are 10s) $225 for one $130 for the other.

$1155.00

Unfortunetly I don't have the altenator to run both 1501BDs.

Thats an estimated 2000 watts per sub in 2 seperate ported enclosures.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I worked with the 2nd series MOJO 15 inch Quads with 12,000 watts apiece and we were pulling 162s on average.(2 15 MOJOs 12,000 apiece was the setup.)

SH!T we dropped in MMATS JUGG Quads for the national finals becuase we were hittin 164s on average instead of 162s with the MOJOs.

Sorry I just don't like Memphis Audio.

If this is out of context I was trying to Quote a guy that brought up the MOJO.

I didn't get the Quote thing to work.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Well you can look up my setup in my signiture. Name three setups that are close to the same price as mine (about $1200) that would be louder than what I have. Please don't be a jackass and say 8 15s because that is obviously louder and not close to the price I listed. So....now that I threw that out there name em...:D I wanna hear y'alls opinion

You could beat your self if you did a better ported box or one that is bigger.

Terryswork001.png

Like I said already the box I have is the biggest that can fit in my Jeep lol. The back of my jeep is literally maxed out with this box.

But does anyone know where I can find the DC lvl 4 15" subwoofers to buy from that sell them at a good price?

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

FCUK!!

thats a beastly 8" driver.

two of TTB 8s did almost 150 if i remember correctly

-Drew

yeah the rl-ps in the hellboy box or whatever they called it, they blew them up trying to get to that number but fell shy a db or two i think.

Like I said already the box I have is the biggest that can fit in my Jeep lol. The back of my jeep is literally maxed out with this box.

But does anyone know where I can find the DC lvl 4 15" subwoofers to buy from that sell them at a good price?

DV LV4

Your best bet is to scroll down to the Manufacturer section under DC AUDIO! and look for WCA Rusty and PM him.

Subs are really cheap and seem to get insanely loud.

Archived