2005 Chrysler 300C Build...SLOWWWWW LOL

Are you an owner/operator? (Lack of logo on the truck) I been thinking about going to trucking school.

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

Are you an owner/operator? (Lack of logo on the truck) I been thinking about going to trucking school.

Yes I'm an o/o so I'll be doing this build in steps when I can get some free time! I'll tell you one thing, u have to have a mind set due to living on the truck! It's not just a career, it's a lifestyle! You're going to give up a lot but I don't plan on being on the road forever! I have a wife and 3 kids!! But it's definitely good money!

Still not sure what use I can have for these! I got 2-prs but thinking I'll just use 1 pair and just run them off the deck and put them in the A-pillars. Any suggestions???

152C8C9A-3BA0-40D9-A5B0-9DCFBD37F208.jpg

Small update. Got my KNU RCA's in today and some turn on wire as well as an ANL holder!

0A4FD02B-6FA2-4CFA-BC4E-35C83F20025E.jpg

Archived