ok so...

On 3-19-08 i sold my 90 Plymoth laser to a guy. I cut him a great deal on the car. he didnt have much cash so, i told him i would except trades.. So i end up getting a Monster tach w/ shift light, 1 intel p4 pc, 2 i macs, 1 g4 tower, 2 10" mtx thunder 4000's, 1 insignia 600 watt amp and 100.00 cash. and then a promisary note for 400.00 on or before april 15th 2008.

So about a week after the car was sold dood calls me up and says the motor is knockin.. i said bullshit. it is a new motor in it. and you drove the car away from my property and cruised it all around.. I said there is no way the motor is knockin. So, i said i want to see the car.. he went and did some work to the motor, and took off the over flow.. so, i asked him.. has the car been over heating? and he said yes, you cant figure out why it is over heating.. I said where is the over flow for the radiator? he said he took it off cause it had a small crack in it.. so, i said well, i dont know what to tell you...you drove the car away from my house, and didnt call me and say there was any problem.. and i asked him how long he has been driving the car with the knock and he said almost a week.. i told him to quit driving the car, and go to auto zone and get a rod bearing kit for 30.00 and it will fix the problem with the knock.. so he tore out of the parking lot like a bat out of hell..

So.. he calls me up the next day and say the car is dead.. it threw the rod. and what was i going to do about it? and i said notheing.. i told you last nite to quit driving the fucker, and get it fixed.. what was a 30 dollar fix is now a lot more.. and he said.. well i dont want the car anymore i want all my cash back, and all my stuff.. and i told him your shit out of luck. you buy a used car it is AS IS.. no warrenty.. and second i wouldnt give you your stuff back for a NON running car.. it left my car running and i would only take it back running. and he said well.. your shit out of luck for wanting your 400.00 that i owe you..

and i told him no.. i have it writing that you owe me the 400.00 cash, and you have until april 15th 2008 to give it to me, or i can come get the car. and if i dont have it.. i will come get the car..

So. he hung up on me.. 45 minutes later i get a call from someone telling me, that under california laws i have to give him his stuff.. and i said NO I DONT.. i watch the peoples court.. when you BUY a used car it is AS IS unless stated other wise.. and then i have this note writen out to stating " This Form releases Justin Stohlman of all liability for this 1990 Plymoth laser Rs with a blitz body kit. Austin E ****** is to change over all registration and pay all fees owed on the registration when getting the car is in his name"

I signed it, he signed it and a witness signed it.. so the lady that called me hung up.. and i havent heard shit since..

Yesterday, i get a call from a home boy to tell me to go onto craiglist and type in eclipse on the cars and truck section... and what do i see... my old car up for sale...

so today i went to my parents house and used their printer and for that add and my add. and i have the recipts for the motor that i bought to prove it is a new motor for if it goes to court.. cause i intend on getting the 400.00 owed to me..

BUT.. it was stupid of me to give him the title to the car and let him get it in his name.. but atleast i have a promisary note which is great.. i may not get the car back.. but i can get the money if i take it to small claims..

any new updates i will let you guys know.

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

ok so...

. and then i have this note writen out to stating " This Form releases Justin Stohlman of all liability for this 1990 Plymoth laser Rs with a blitz body kit. Austin E ****** is to change over all registration and pay all fees owed on the registration when getting the car is in his name"

I signed it, he signed it and a witness signed it.. so the lady that called me hung up.. and i havent heard shit since...

So do you have it in writing that he owes you the $400? If not you might have some problems. I'd go pick that car up right now (of course when no one's around- and bring some bros) and stash it somewhere he can't see it.

Unless you have specific amounts owed in writing you might have some trouble in court- like you said about watching the show, don't they always ask for proof? Got to have evidence. Good luck, my parents own rental property and we're in court every couple months fighting deadbeat tenants. The judge always likes the asshole whos wrong, and the burden of proof is all yours.

One thing tenants do is have their friends call and say they aren't liable and all that crap. There was one guy I was about to sit his shit to the curb stand there and argue that I had no right. The deputy got there for the put-out and he argued that he had no right 'he has a lawyer buddy that said he couldn't do this' and of course its a lie. The deputy told him to shut up he got a notice hand delivered 2 weeks earlier.

Just make sure you keep everything in writing - send him something certified in the mail stating that he needs to pay you the money, and keep a copy to take to court (just make sure he doesn't sell the car to someone else first!)

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

So do you have it in writing that he owes you the $400? If not you might have some problems. I'd go pick that car up right now (of course when no one's around- and bring some bros) and stash it somewhere he can't see it.

Unless you have specific amounts owed in writing you might have some trouble in court- like you said about watching the show, don't they always ask for proof? Got to have evidence. Good luck, my parents own rental property and we're in court every couple months fighting deadbeat tenants. The judge always likes the asshole whos wrong, and the burden of proof is all yours.

yes.. I have a promisary note that is signed between the both of us and with a witness stated he owes me 400.00 by april 15th 2008.. so.. I have all the proof and everything needed to win a court case..

He broke it.. he should completely buy it.. not buy it.. and when it brakes try to get out from under like he never had it..

yes.. I have a promisary note that is signed between the both of us and with a witness stated he owes me 400.00 by april 15th 2008.. so.. I have all the proof and everything needed to win a court case..

He broke it.. he should completely buy it.. not buy it.. and when it brakes try to get out from under like he never had it..

I hate he's being an ass.

I bought a SS-10000 amp from a guy for 900 some dollars, it came in and the second it touched power it went up in smoke. I called him and he said use my shipping insurance- so ups picks up the amp and give the insurance. Well the seller gets the cash- and the ship the amp back to him- so now I don't even have the amp and he wont call me back. That asshole got 1800 for an amp he still has- and being that he's out of state there's nothing I can do :( Not that I know of anyway :(

Hope it works out, if nothing else there's karma. May god give them the herps...:angry:

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

i am going to the DMV today in yuba city, to get all the paper work to place a LEIN on the vehicle.. so.. therefore he can not sale the vehicle without my signature on the title. As soon as i get the paper work i am filling it out and paying the 20.00 i think it is to submit the paperwork.. then they will send him the paperwork stating a LEIN has been placed on the vehicle, and then, they will issue him a me the title til it is payed off.. so.. and once i get the title i can LEGALY go take it.

I bought a SS-10000 amp from a guy for 900 some dollars, it came in and the second it touched power it went up in smoke. I called him and he said use my shipping insurance- so ups picks up the amp and give the insurance. Well the seller gets the cash- and the ship the amp back to him- so now I don't even have the amp and he wont call me back. That asshole got 1800 for an amp he still has- and being that he's out of state there's nothing I can do :( Not that I know of anyway :(

Hope it works out, if nothing else there's karma. May god give them the herps... :angry:

yeah.. I hear ya.. I told the guy.. i said i am not giving you the car and title unless there is something in writing.. I said i have been burned before and i am covering my ass this time.. I went and talked to the guy 3 times before selling him the car.. he said he had a daughter he is trying to support and needs the car to get to and from work. and then to go visit his kid. and i said i was the only one that was willing to work with him on payments.. i was told over and over as soon as my girl gets her tax return it is comming to you , and it will be here by april 15th.. i wanted to put april 1st for when i would get the rest of the money.. and now i wish i would have.. but. it is ok. i have the vehicles vin # and lic plate # so.. I have his address and full name.

It should be a breeze to get the LEIN paperwork in.. i have a buddy that owns a tow yard is going go get the vehicle for me. so.. I have a few buddies on the force that said they would serve him with the court papers at no charge.. so in court i will be after the $400.00 + the money to file the LEIN and + court costs..

damn man thats fucked up. But then again, who cares if he sells the car as long as you get your money. Hope everything works out and sounds like you have everything on your side.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Hope it works out, if nothing else there's karma. May god give them the herps...:angry:

Damn yea he got cha on that one

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg