puff1 Posted December 24, 2014 Report Posted December 24, 2014 As the title says I need help!! Just got a skar vvx12v2 dual 4ohm in exchange for money owed to me so figured fuck it and picked up a T-2000.1D to push it off their overstock sale on here. This is going in a 95 civic hatch so with my 4ch the T-2000 and battery the space is limited. First question is whats you opinion on box placement.Was leaning on what seems to be what works well for you suv guys with subwoofer and port up then make a trim piece that would seal off the top of box from everything underneith. One amp mounted to the back seat with the other strapped to the box. opinions on everything welcomed tho. Was thinking 2cube ft tuned to 32 with everything sanded round and 45's on all corners I can. Max dimensions are 15.5 d x 16h x 3ft wide. If i face everything up I came up with 13.5 D x 30 w x 16 h... port @ 12h x 2w x 23 long = a tune of 32.06 and net volume of 2.20 after just sub displacement. Will this work? should I add another 3/4 to the top plate for strength or go a little bit bigger net and add a brace inside? Any box plans or advice you could give me to acomplish my goal would be great. Thanks, Chris
will77530 Posted December 24, 2014 Report Posted December 24, 2014 personally i would do sub up port back and i never mount amps to boxes
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted December 24, 2014 Report Posted December 24, 2014 Numbers wise I believe that woofer and port up is the best possible position. Personally prefer woofer up and port back musically. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.