What size techflex for zero gauge?

Bare in mind the shit works like a Chinese finger trap. If you bunch it up, it gets larger. I'd expect 1/2" to work just gonna have to work at it to keep it from tightening up and it won't stretch very far.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

I just ordered 1/2'' for some 1/0. You have to remember that when it expands, it will loose some length.

So I bought more than I needed because a 25ft length might shrink down to 23ft expanded. Or something like that.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

I just ordered 1/2'' for some 1/0. You have to remember that when it expands, it will loose some length.

So I bought more than I needed because a 25ft length might shrink down to 23ft expanded. Or something like that.

Exactly what I was going to say, the 3/4 is too large and doesnt work as well as the 1/2.

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

1/2 looks cleaner and tighter but I use 3/4 so I dont have to spend forever putting it on lol

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived