Upgrade My Electrical System?

I've got one Sundown SAZ1500d, and a DC lv4 15 going into my SUV. The truck currently has a stock battery, and a 150amp alt. Could my stock electrical system handle this setup? Upgrade Big 3? New battery under the hood? Keep stock battery and add a battery to the trunk?

I've had mixed responses from people, so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

EG Limo

Chrysler 300's Stretched

Lambo Doors

20" Rims

i would say the big 3 and a nice battery in the rear

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i think you would be fine!! i am running a RF T1000.1 that does 1600rms @ 1ohms and i have 2 12" DC lvl 4s w the D! lvl 5 coil upgrade on the way....and i have a stock battery and a stock 95amp alt. i used ot have the T1K and to TC sounds subs on that and it did fine no dimming no nothing!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

i think you would be fine!! i am running a RF T1000.1 that does 1600rms @ 1ohms and i have 2 12" DC lvl 4s w the D! lvl 5 coil upgrade on the way....and i have a stock battery and a stock 95amp alt. i used ot have the T1K and to TC sounds subs on that and it did fine no dimming no nothing!

I thought about trying to run the system on my stock electrical for now, then maybe add a battery to the rear if I notice a lot of dimming. Still undecided though.

EG Limo

Chrysler 300's Stretched

Lambo Doors

20" Rims

I thought about trying to run the system on my stock electrical for now, then maybe add a battery to the rear if I notice a lot of dimming. Still undecided though.

yea just try it for now and if it is bad then do the big 3 and throw a batt in the back....and that should take care of it.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

^^^ It probably is but not alot of people do since in a lot of cars and trucks and suvs there isnt alot of room for a huge battery up front in my car i have a Yellow top up front and a Kinetik HC 2400 in the rear and dont have any problems with it.

^^^ It probably is but not alot of people do since in a lot of cars and trucks and suvs there isnt alot of room for a huge battery up front in my car i have a Yellow top up front and a Kinetik HC 2400 in the rear and dont have any problems with it.

Yea I noticed that alot of people on here had a battery diff from the rear. I also dont have much room up front

so I guess its alright for me to do the same since no one else seems to be having problems.