Sonic Electronix

Flex Audio? New company

Just another BS company that will be gone in a year or so.

I hope so..

I was half tempted to just take a road trip up there and have a look for myself lol..

Looks like Flxx was out of IL, and Flex is out of FL.. Like an hr from where we have a house.

So is it in MI or FL?

Because if you google the name he used for the email on his contact page (who does that for a business?) one result is an address on a shipping label from China to a house in Kentucky...for 800lbs. of speakers.

The company is out of Florida (my apologies) I misread there page... They have a dealer in northern michigan.. seems pretty decent deal on them... I did have to laugh at the fact that they used a prefab box for there demo..

I'd like to get one an run it on big power! Just to see how it takes it... If there a decent sub I'd be willing to replace my 8 12's for those (in the future) just to be different

Why? Why be different if you can be better.

Well Bcs every big name car audio brand starts out somewhere. Thease subs look a lot like a dc or Fi audio.. so they might be worth a try especially if they have that big of a frequency range..

Just my personal opinion

I don't comdem people for buying the brands that are proven nor should I... I just like experimenting with the unknown..

A proper (car audio) brand start with engineering/knowledge, just like Fi car audio, sundown, DSS,...

Not by ordering 1000 subwoofers from the factory and slapping your badge on it.

If you think these subs look like DC or Fi subwoofers you might want to rewatch those pictures.

I don't condemn people for buying unproven brands, but the brands should atleast put some effort and a lot of knowledge into their products before someone should encourage/praise them.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I've spoken to the owner of under pressure audio. Both companies have very similar subs. Both are brand new companies. Under pressure claims their design was stolen by flexx. I don't know at this point, I haven't spoken to flexx about the accusation yet but I was told they use the same build house. Under pressure has 15s coming out around tax time and if I have the money to spare I may look into one of their 15s to play around with

I've spoken to the owner of under pressure audio. Both companies have very similar subs. Both are brand new companies. Under pressure claims their design was stolen by flexx. I don't know at this point, I haven't spoken to flexx about the accusation yet but I was told they use the same build house. Under pressure has 15s coming out around tax time and if I have the money to spare I may look into one of their 15s to play around with

If under pressure has 15's then they got flexx beat.. Bcs flexx audio only has 12's currently.. but the subs look decent. Do u have a link to under pressure? I'd like to take a peek

I'd say they were "similar". I don't know if they stole their "design" or not, but they definitely aren't the first or only company using that exact same sub.

I realize it's very expensive and time consuming to develop a new sub. It takes incredible resources. Not the least of which is intimate knowledge of the subject. So I don't guess there is anything necessarily "wrong" with ordering off the shelf stuff and selling it under your brand name. But let's not get crazy with the "designing" thing or people stealing it.

173A3662-25D8-4869-8B89-31DAE75B91DC_zps

403DD937-DE5B-4554-9DFE-CE5F0F1DDEEF_zps

yea, thats the same sub...

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner