Sundown Audio

Looking for a new amp for my new car

matt-man

OK well not a whole hell of a lot doesn't help us help you, we need a real $ amount.

About $200 for an amp. Would prefer to keep it cheaper
Soundqubed 1200.1 it's on sale for $215 and probably about the best you'll do with that budget unless you buy used.

It's still too big to fit under the seat. Oh how I wish Jeep had given me more space!

No trunk space?

i said he could, i said that the amps were stackable. i didnt tell him to do anything. anyway, lets just try and help him find an amp that's under 9 inches and is within his budget... its his thread and the point is to help.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

OK well not a whole hell of a lot doesn't help us help you, we need a real $ amount.

About $200 for an amp. Would prefer to keep it cheaper
Soundqubed 1200.1 it's on sale for $215 and probably about the best you'll do with that budget unless you buy used.

It's still too big to fit under the seat. Oh how I wish Jeep had given me more space!

No trunk space?

I do have the space, yes. But after I get the box in there I have very little and I want as much as I can get since the Jeep is my daily and I occasionally carry toolboxes with me to help friends out with their cars

2003 Kia Sedona A.K.A Bob

2 Alpine Type-R 12's @ 2Ohm

Pyramid Audio PB3818 @ 2Ohm

JVC Arsenal KD-AR565

i said he could, i said that the amps were stackable. i didnt tell him to do anything. anyway, lets just try and help him find an amp that's under 9 inches and is within his budget... its his thread and the point is to help.

There is always the trunk...

I only have 7 inches between the front of the box and the inside of the door

JVC Arsenal KD-AR565

lol... there is always the trunk. thats philosophical for sure haha. I considered the trunk, but it seems like he wanted to go for a stealth look, amps hidden. you wouldn't want a tool box bouncing against your amp for sure. space is always an issue.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

I like the amp to be under the seat and out of sight. I like my systems to look clean and tidy

Not with a pre-fab box...lol...I kid I kid....you can always mount it behind the box....

I like the amp to be under the seat and out of sight. I like my systems to look clean and tidy

Not with a pre-fab box...lol...I kid I kid....you can always mount it behind the box....

I have 2 options for behind the box. That's either screw the amp onto the box itself which I would never do, or mount it to the seat. My interior is in near perfect condition so drilling multiple holes into the back of my seat just won't work

JVC Arsenal KD-AR565

Archived