Sundown Audio

INb4 thread lock? What is it and why did my post get deleted?

AstoSoup

You've asked for amp suggestions in different threads at least 3 times? You know how many guys I asked before I chose mine? None. They for the power I wanted as the budget I was cool with. Make your decision accordingly.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You've asked for amp suggestions in different threads at least 3 times? You know how many guys I asked before I chose mine? None. They for the power I wanted as the budget I was cool with. Make your decision accordingly.

One thread was deleted, this thread was to ask why, then I made a new one according to the rules. So I asked once.....

Head Unit - Clarion VX709 7" DVD Touchscreen

Mid/Highs - Front Doors - RF Prime 6.5" component mids.

A. Pillars - RF Punch component tweets.
B. Pillars - RF Prime component tweets.
Rear Doors - RF Punch 5.25" mids.
RF Punch 3-way passive X-overs.
Mid/Highs Amp - MB Quart Onyx 360.4, 4 channel, 640W RMS.
Subs - (2) PowerBass 3XL 15, 1000w RMS, 3" flat wound coil, 562oz motor, 10" spider.
Sub Amp - Audiopipe GD6001 @.5ohm, clamped 2825RMS.
Box - 9.6 cu^3 net @35Hz, three 6" aero's.
Charging - Energizer 120Ah AGM under the hood, MaxLife 75Ah in the rear. Big 3, 140A aftermarket alt. (off brand)
Wires - Two JL Audio 2/0ga OFC. runs to rear, 4ga. power/2ga. ground to component amp (OFC), 1/0ga. OFC Knu Konceptz Kolossus Kandy everywhere else.

I scrolled back to your past threads partner. I'm not talking about the ONE that got locked, I'm talking about the other 2 or 3 that were ALSO asking about amp advice. Are you that indecisive of a guy? Pick one that's in your budget that is known to deliver the power you need, it's truly as simple as that. You know what the majority of us run and prefer. You also know what most on this site DON'T prefer, i.e. Hifonics etc.

In the thread that you got locked, you were asking advice about 6 potential amplifiers. You don't see how that could be considered a Vs thread? You should just buy whatever you want and fuck what anyone else thinks. You ask 6 guys a question, you get 6 different answers.

Well thanks for all the helpful advice guys, everyone here is sooo polite and helpful! I come here and am polite, respectful and intelligent. I ask for some opinions on an amp, seeing there are so many supposed experts here, who have "owned more equipment than I have seen", and I immediately get bashed over the brand lol. A brand that I am very pleased with, has won several competitions and can produce 145Db from one sub, on a shit amp, in a shit box. If you don't want to help me out on an amp, that is fine. I use this forum as a second or third opinion anyway, because anything I post always turns to a bash fest. Just remember, I'm the one who posted asking for a general opinion on an amp, pretty standard and legit question if you ask me. It's other people who instead of making some positive suggestions, decided to bash my equipment, criticize how I worded my post, and the one response that was close to any type of advice, "how fucking hard is it to pick an amp", lol. No butthurt here, I have other sources for knowledgeable information, I myself have been in car audio for 16 years. The shame goes to those who made NO attempt at helping me pick an amp, but bashed the post and it's entire contents.

Subs - (2) PowerBass 3XL 15, 1000w RMS, 3" flat wound coil, 562oz motor, 10" spider.
Charging - Energizer 120Ah AGM under the hood, MaxLife 75Ah in the rear. Big 3, 140A aftermarket alt. (off brand)
Wires - Two JL Audio 2/0ga OFC. runs to rear, 4ga. power/2ga. ground to component amp (OFC), 1/0ga. OFC Knu Konceptz Kolossus Kandy everywhere else.

I scrolled back to your past threads partner. I'm not talking about the ONE that got locked, I'm talking about the other 2 or 3 that were ALSO asking about amp advice. Are you that indecisive of a guy? Pick one that's in your budget that is known to deliver the power you need, it's truly as simple as that. You know what the majority of us run and prefer. You also know what most on this site DON'T prefer, i.e. Hifonics etc.

In the thread that you got locked, you were asking advice about 6 potential amplifiers. You don't see how that could be considered a Vs thread? You should just buy whatever you want and fuck what anyone else thinks. You ask 6 guys a question, you get 6 different answers.

Them posts were from months ago, my budget, taste and needs have changed since then. Also, I don't recall getting much help on those threads either.

Get the Banda ICE, Brazilian seems like something you'd be all about. Plus, since you asked in another thread about it, you've already given it some serious thought.

*Suggestion based on the fact that's it's the internet and I can't actually be there to hold your hand for this decision...

I can see where my first thread could be construed as a vs. thread, I even mentioned in the thread I was not trying to compare the amps, just using them as examples. Had no problem making a new one, just don't appreciate being bashed and the rudeness I always seem to get here, for no reason.

Get the Banda ICE, Brazilian seems like something you'd be all about. Plus, since you asked in another thread about it, you've already given it some serious thought.

*Suggestion based on the fact that's it's the internet and I can't actually be there to hold your hand for this decision...

I have, however the subsonic filter and crossovers in the smaller Bandas do not go below 30Hz, sometimes even higher. Want to get down into the lows.

sometimes u get mashed on here bro... it just happens when youre not an expert and ask the same question in a different way because u got shitty unhelpful responses before... just gotta deal with it... sometimes people like to waste their time dissin your shit instead of helping... sometimes the pickles taste better cucumbered... and sometimes you ask stupid questions. on SMD there is a such thing as a stupid question. lots of them lol. i ask alot of questions and get the go fuck yourself and do research answer... but in the end i have learned a tremendous amount on this website, and i'm thankful for it.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

sometimes u get mashed on here bro... it just happens when youre not an expert and ask the same question in a different way because u got shitty unhelpful responses before... just gotta deal with it... sometimes people like to waste their time dissin your shit instead of helping... sometimes the pickles taste better cucumbered... and sometimes you ask stupid questions. on SMD there is a such thing as a stupid question. lots of them lol. i ask alot of questions and get the go fuck yourself and do research answer... but in the end i have learned a tremendous amount on this website, and i'm thankful for it.

I have no doubt to the members knowledge here, but I have a great deal of knowledge myself and definitely do not ask stupid questions. Simply asking for an opinion on an amp for my subs, regardless of the replies I got two months ago, is not stupid. It isn't an occasional thing man, the smarter and more veteran members get cocky and are condescending towards other people, without knowing the full spectrum of their intelligence. Every post made somehow ends up with someone bashing a brand or when someone makes a thread wanting help on a lower end brand, the response is "get a better amp, get better subs". I just do not see the benefit from this page, I mean it was made for people to help each other out, right? I have to say honestly, I get very little help here, just talked down upon or overlooked. Hell, I even re worded the thread and re posted, just to get no replies. But a post where there is a chance for someone to bash, look at the replies! I am not directing this towards you, or even some of the people who have actually helped me here. Not everyone is bitter and closed minded and some people will actually give advice, as well as take advice. As for me, no one need worry, I have other forums, pages and communities that have helped me with not one harsh word spoken. I don't need to post here anymore, I just figured with all the self proclaimed "experts" here, I would get the most accurate advice. But to me, 20 random opinions that actually pertain to my question beat bashing and no replies any day! If admin decides to ban me for saying what deep down, everyone knows is true, that's on them, no butt hurt here. I do have a build log and will keep adding to it, but as far as giving or receiving any sort of help or advice, I will stick to the communities where people are helpful and polite!

Archived