Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help on enclosure decision


Cj Kumz

Recommended Posts

Posted

That's exactly my worry lol. Maybe I'll build for 1 sub and test sub back port up 1st

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Posted

In a VW polo, sub up and port up is the best configuration if you are using the whole "trunk".

You've got about 9 cu ft before any displacements.

That won't be enough for most 2 15's subwoofers depending on your goals.

3 12's will fit airspace wise, but see if you can layout the subwoofers and enough port area for them.

And which subs are you planning to use, the HDC3.0 or the HDS300? HDS3 doesn't exist.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

Thanks alot for the info. I wanna try the HDS300s. Would go for the HDC3s but they power hungry and I just wanna try 3 subs lol. With my dimensions do you any ideas on sub and port placement I can try

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2987 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...