2x Sundown 1500's 2x 15'' Fi Bl's

I have two Sundown Audio 1500ds for sale and two FI 15'' BL's fully loaded Dual 2 coils. Subs are in good shape, one sub has spider wear on the first spider below 3 of the tinsels. Doesn't affect performance in any way. Amps are a slightly scratched up on the edges, nothing terrible. One amp had cheap fuses and they blew and lit on fire, amp has minor burn damage. Had the amp clamped and checked by a local shop, it is not damaged in anyway to affect its performance, just a slight melted look on the power/ground plastic cover and fuse slots.

Sub without tinsel slap: 275 shipped

Sub with slight tinsel slap: 260 shipped

Amp with fuse damage: 310 shipped

Amp in perfect condition: 330 shipped

Subs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Amps

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Affected areas from the shitty fuses)

Posted Image

teamsundown-1.jpg

what happened with the fuses? and maybe a deal for both amps?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

what happened with the fuses? and maybe a deal for both amps?

The fuses were really cheap and I guess way too much current just went through them and they flamed up. They quickly went out, the amp was not damaged at all, the only problem is the slight burn mark on the ground/power area and a singed look to the fuse slots. I could actually clean it up enough and pass it off as nothing happened, but I would rather let the buyer know the history of the amp.

teamsundown-1.jpg

The fuses were really cheap and I guess way too much current just went through them and they flamed up. They quickly went out, the amp was not damaged at all, the only problem is the slight burn mark on the ground/power area and a singed look to the fuse slots. I could actually clean it up enough and pass it off as nothing happened, but I would rather let the buyer know the history of the amp.

I like this man.

Amp's still functional?

Do they have the 0.5 ohm warranty?

Archived