Kyblack76 Posted January 17, 2015 Report Posted January 17, 2015 Phillips X-fireBlazer getting famous. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
rockFord_Expedition Posted January 18, 2015 Report Posted January 18, 2015 I'm down in Tucson, there's a couple of us around AZ hiding out I haven't seen you post in Forever X2 And Tucson here OP I still lurk around here from time to time and post randomly, just haven't had much time to post now that I'm not a full time student anymore. I'll have a small build log coming up in the next 2 weeks or so on my new car...then who knows what is in store for the Acura in the future since I still own it, maybe something big I'm wiling to lend a hand if needed... Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.