Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help with port size.


Slim337

Recommended Posts

Posted

I paid for this enclosure design for my (4) Massive Audio 15's. I built it exactly to the specs of the design. It sounds like crap!!! It's catches high notes & sounds like it breaking apart. & won't hit any low notes. I personally think the port is to big. Can anyone help me out with this? I can build damn near anything. But I have no idea of how to design a proper box. The box is double plated all the way around.

The outside dimensions are

48"(w) x 35" (H) x 25" (D)

Has a center port

6" (w) x 32" (H) x 18 1/4 (D)

Subs are Massive Audio Toro dual 4ohm 15's

Posted

Post max dimensions and exact sub models etc...

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8279 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...