mids and highs to keep up with wall?

Cynicz

you want to sound good then wire the amps to 2 ohms or 1 ohm.. nothing wired below 1 ohm will sound very good and even worse at 18k ..

If you go with just the four channel, maybe just run 4 6.5s, that will keep up with the loudness of the bass the best! That is with no tweeters though.

You could get two of the 4 channel amps, you could run what I have above on one. And one the second you could run an 2 8in speakers with 2 or 4 tweets!

I was wanting to stick with preferably one amp for all tweeters and speakers. do you think just the 4 channel will be enough power to keep up with the zero.7s amps? and yeah i wanted 1 amp preferably so its less wiring. and wanted to stick with b2 because i already have 2x b2audio zero.7s which are 5500 at 1ohm and 7500 at half ohm (0.5 stable)

so ill probably get 4x d2 15s and run at 1 ohm to start since ill only be getting like 1 battery and 5 cap banks to start, then once i beef up my electrical pool with another battery or 2 and like 3-4 more cap banks then ill run them at a quarter ohm each. (b2 said with stout electrical i can easily see 9k at a quarter ohm) so i plan on running dual inputs for 6 power and 6 ground per amp.

I'd stay away from caps. I'd invest in at least one HO alt with that much power.

you want to sound good then wire the amps to 2 ohms or 1 ohm.. nothing wired below 1 ohm will sound very good and even worse at 18k ..

well it will be clean electrical supply. i dont expect to slam the subs at full tilt at a party and sound good because obviouslly the rattles and such will be annoying, but i dont want the bass overpowering the speakers to where you hear nothing at all at half tilt and doors open lol. kind of hard to explain what i mean i suppose. obviouslly if i wanted a pure sound quality system id go with like a 2k watt mono on a pair of subs and plenty of speakers.

I was wanting to stick with preferably one amp for all tweeters and speakers. do you think just the 4 channel will be enough power to keep up with the zero.7s amps? and yeah i wanted 1 amp preferably so its less wiring. and wanted to stick with b2 because i already have 2x b2audio zero.7s which are 5500 at 1ohm and 7500 at half ohm (0.5 stable)

so ill probably get 4x d2 15s and run at 1 ohm to start since ill only be getting like 1 battery and 5 cap banks to start, then once i beef up my electrical pool with another battery or 2 and like 3-4 more cap banks then ill run them at a quarter ohm each. (b2 said with stout electrical i can easily see 9k at a quarter ohm) so i plan on running dual inputs for 6 power and 6 ground per amp.

I'd stay away from caps. I'd invest in at least one HO alt with that much power.

im not talking about cheap caps from a audioshop i mean like maxwell ultra caps (like many high wattage systems use now such as the black nasty) Also i have a triple alt brack and 2x 320a alts ordered (running stock alt for stock electrical then the 2x 320s will run to battery and cap bank)

you would be surprised how loud can 5k really get.. wire them at 1 ohm.. 4 6.5 in each door will keep up.. just get selenium or pwx and try 2 super tweets then add if you need them. super tweets can get annoying

im not talking about cheap caps from a audioshop i mean like maxwell ultra caps (like many high wattage systems use now such as the black nasty) Also i have a triple alt brack and 2x 320a alts ordered (running stock alt for stock electrical then the 2x 320s will run to battery and cap bank)

Dude thats so sick!! Post some pics if you get a chance!! If you got that much power, you could prolly handle two amps for mids!!

you would be surprised how loud can 5k really get.. wire them at 1 ohm.. 4 6.5 in each door will keep up.. just get selenium or pwx and try 2 super tweets then add if you need them. super tweets can get annoying

I plan on wiring them at 1ohm for just my everyday cruising and riding which will be roughly 10k watts, but for demoing and competing (whenever i get the time to actually goto comps) ill wire to 0.25

ive had several 3.5k-5k systems so i know how loud it can get. i want the ability to have some fun hairtricks and demos and such. and i really dont want to fully wall my truck for a 5k system when i can slap 5k on 2x 15s and build a below windowline box :P so if i wall it im going big haha

i got 6 8" pwx in my doors and 4 ft1 bullets in my A pillars and i think it sounds just alright with my 2 18s no wall on like 8k power or so. think you better do at least 4 6.5s per door and a couple bullets in each pillar. just my opinion.

definately some food for thought. im really leaning toward like 1 8" and 2x 6.5 per door and a super tweeter in each pillar to start, then if i want more i can add another tweeter to the pillar or another 6.5 or 2 per door.

also debating just putting the speakers in the trim panel of the wall and have like 4x 6.5s in the top and a tweeter or 2 on each side or something along with the stock 6.5 in the doors

Edit: not stock 6.5 in the door i meant a 6.5 in stock location haha

Archived