I bought this on Tuesday for a whole $70.00 as the plastic base was cracked and give me %50 off from the price it was listed for(can't take it back)all sales finally

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_0...word=table+saws

Reading reviews, It looks like a bad Choice, I don't do very many sheets of 4x8 sheets of MDF but do buy those half sheets a lot as they fit in the truck

http://reviews.sears.com/2328/00924885000P...tm?pageNumber=2

http://www.epinions.com/review/Craftsman_1...nt_278111686276

But seeing the table top is not smooth and the guard can catch the wood I'm nervous now LOL

I'm getting a free stand as it has a 2 year warranty but its plastic and I have a metal stand I'm going to use

I don't have $300 to spare on a nice saw and thought this was good for $70 but I don't want to lose a finger or have a board hit me because of kick back

Has anyone used this saw before

that is all, was all happy until I started to read LOL :(

Moving where the Money Trees are

I took my guard off. :o

I've also cut way bigger pieces then I should on my saw :unsure:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

So you have the same what do you think of it

It's not a bad saw, it gets the job done. I beat the hell out of mine. I think I cut more wood on it the a "hobbiest" You could always build a table around it. That would make a world of difference. A better blade will help you too.

If you do build a table around it then you could always buy a nicer rip fence Like I did and then it's great saw :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

It's not a bad saw, it gets the job done. I beat the hell out of mine. I think I cut more wood on it the a "hobbiest" You could always build a table around it. That would make a world of difference. A better blade will help you too.

If you do build a table around it then you could always buy a nicer rip fence Like I did and then it's great saw :lol:

What kind of blade do you use 80 tooth one(cutting MDF Pine etc)

also do you agree with must of those reviews and the problems

is the table top that bad that it makes the wood stick to it and the guard is shit to, also did you have to aline anything

also how was your base did it come broken too

The thing That had me messed up was the blade to install it, As I thought the side with the writing went out and the clockwise word faced out ,but have seen the teeth are suppose to point down facing the tape measure and the words are toward the motor.

can you confirm, if the writing does face out or does the teeth face down to the tape measure

Sorry about all the bad spelling I hope you can understand it all

BTW what kind of top do they use for the router tops ,its that nice shinny white top

Want to call around and see how much it is as but don’t know the name haha

What kind of blade do you use 80 tooth one(cutting MDF Pine etc)

also do you agree with must of those reviews and the problems

is the table top that bad that it makes the wood stick to it and the guard is shit to, also did you have to aline anything

also how was your base did it come broken too

The thing That had me messed up was the blade to install it, As I thought the side with the writing went out and the clockwise word faced out ,but have seen the teeth are suppose to point down facing the tape measure and the words are toward the motor.

can you confirm, if the writing does face out or does the teeth face down to the tape measure

Sorry about all the bad spelling I hope you can understand it all

BTW what kind of top do they use for the router tops ,its that nice shinny white top

Want to call around and see how much it is as but don’t know the name haha

I didn't even look at the reviews, and I also bought mine used so it was all together when I got it.

The teeth face towards you

and the router top can be wood or you can laminate it to make it smoother and shinny.

I didn't even look at the reviews, and I also bought mine used so it was all together when I got it.

The teeth face towards you

and the router top can be wood or you can laminate it to make it smoother and shinny.

Good

So the lettering in

Laminate,I feel silly now

I will let you get on with ya night mow B)

so maybe this $70 saw will work yeah!!!!!!!!