Kevin had a DC 5.0k for sale and I was pretty interested for a while.

I live in another state but was going to be in his area on my way to and from somewhere and asked if I could pick the amp up if it would save me any $ and maybe he could give me and my family a demo of the van.

He lowered the price by a certain amount since the price he had listed the amp for included shipping, and came through with an awesome demo. If you haven't seen that thing in person, as awesome as the videos are, they do it no justice. On top of all that, he changed his schedule around and rushed some things so the van would be "show ready" which by no means did he have to do.

We got our demo on the way to our destination and I had not yet purchased the amp because I had to make sure there was room left in the budget. Before I departed CA I hit Kev's paypal with his lowered asking price for the amp and we ended up not getting together again so he tells me not to worry, that he would ship it the next business day on his dime. He shipped it as promised and the item was packaged well and marked fragile, and glass do not break.

I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Customer service: 15/10

Condition of product as described in for sale add: Yes

Packaging of product: 10/10

Easy to do business with: Yes

Shipped when and how promised: Yes

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 1 month later...