Jump to content

Quick Question.....


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm getting ready to run my remote wire and RCAs......

When I got my truck, it already had an aftermarket HU (JVC double din) installed. I haven't pulled it out yet so hopefully it's not a mess back there BUT.....

When I turn the ignition off and take out the keys, the head unit stays on until I open the door.....is there anything I need to be aware of or will this cause any problems when I install my substage, etc.?

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Posted

Yeah, ok. Just wanted to be prepared for anything I'd find when I go to run the wiring.

Thanks man!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 760 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...