Battery or alt first?

I wouldn't be surprised if your get your gains set properly and the problem go's away

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I wouldn't be surprised if your get your gains set properly and the problem go's away

I watched the sonic video on how to tell clipping by ear. i clearly see the difference. Until i can afford a dd-1, do i just use that as a guide to set my gain ? and what about my frequency on my amp ? and do i really throw my bass knob in the trash ?

the bass knob can make you clip the amp. if you are going to use it. set it where you will like it then set the gains. dont get a battery or alternator just yet. setting it properly might fix it. if you dont have a AGM battery it wouldnt hurt to upgrade it

the bass knob can make you clip the amp. if you are going to use it. set it where you will like it then set the gains. dont get a battery or alternator just yet. setting it properly might fix it. if you dont have a AGM battery it wouldnt hurt to upgrade it

What do i do about frequencies on the amp?

Archived