Battery or alt first?

bass boost at 0

i just tried setting my gain, it didnt have any bass until i put my bass boost on tho

No bass? That seems impossible.

What headunit do you have? Put the subsonic at atbout 2-3hz below box tuning.( that'll do).

Bassboost at 0, because it will usually only make everything sound peakier.

Upgrade the alternator first, but with your set-up the stock alternator should be able to handle it. (atleast 13V)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

bass boost at 0

i just tried setting my gain, it didnt have any bass until i put my bass boost on tho

What headunit do you have? Put the subsonic at atbout 2-3hz below box tuning.( that'll do).

Upgrade the alternator first, but with your set-up the stock alternator should be able to handle it. (atleast 13V)

It had bass but it didnt have that boom that i had at first

my brutus was the same. no bass output if i did not use the bass boost. i did get bass but i had other 800 watt amps that would get louder

bass boost at 0

It had bass but it didnt have that boom that i had at first

Stating everything more clear without exaggeration will help you more.

You get what you pay for.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

shit is ridiculous smh.. i'm trying to get a sq2200 or 3500

The 3500 is a good price at the moment, just sucks they are on back order with no ETA. I think your now catching on to why I told you to return the subs and the get ones you ordered in the first place. Now your stuck with having to mess around with ideas on a 2 OHM load or a .5 OHM load amplifiers to hit your goal. I'd keep a lookout for a nice Alpine MRX-M240. They pop up on eBay every once and a while, they go pretty cheap for what they are. You can also get a Rockford Fosgate BDCP amplifier like a 1500 or 2500 for a decent price used. Those amplifiers actually push their rated power @ 2OHM's.

I recommend checking out the FS section in established car audio forums that have requirements for their FS section for the best deals.

Archived