Perks of going to COLLEGE.

the rattle in the door you talked about in the vid is the door handle it's self. all my F-body cars did the same thing...bass or no bass they rattle.

you can fix it with a Lil foam like weather stripping or just foam out of a couch cushion (with a few well placed zip ties)

also subs all the way to the back of the rear seats with the port firing up into the rear window sounds best in those model Camaros and Firebirds.

hope you have tint on that back glass! not only will it discolor your amps but cause the surrouns on subs to deteriorate....not to mention it's a glowing neon sign for scumbag thieves that says PLEASE STEAL ME!

jl subs are notorious for rotting away in an F body car, especially the w7 line.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Hahaha, it's ok guys. No hard feelings on other points of view.

Tecomah, I have offered trade school. I even offered investing in a van, and equipment to do mobile A/C if he went to A/C repair school. Look at rule #1, young men do not want to commit. he won't commit to his part,

~~getting up early

~~having to come home early to go to school the next day, that's not his thing.

Sleeping til 12 on his days off, not to mention when he had a lapse in employment. Not a bad kid at all, just needs a good kick in the pants to get him motivated.

The other day, a co-worker did mention the underwater welding, something about her step son wanting to do that. I told her this story, and she commented that "he (her step son, 21 yr old) thinks he's mackin' with a $16/hr job 'who needs college' ". We both laughed. We were young too you know. hahaha.

All you young guys who read this.......Trust me when I tell you, if you don't get your butt in gear, there's a shift that happens at about 26-27 yrs old to women. Women go from the "cool/loads of fun party/ clubbin'/buff guy" to wanting someone who is " maybe alittle bit dorky/nerdy/ smart guy,....because it means he MAYBE more financially secure". And if Christian doesn't have his shit together, he will be in for a rude awaking! Believe me, the X-ray girls at work, they are smoking hot! They are in their middle to late 20's and have a set standard of who they will date. For me, through out my 30's, I was asked several times by my date "Do you have a 401K?" or "Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs". At first, I was like "WTH??", but thinking about it again, they were asking to see if they wanted to invest their time "in me". In hind site, it makes sense.

Some guys may read this and say "well than F**k them bitches".....no..this is life. Selling yourself short will only hurt you in the future, not necessarily now. Just think of what you are saying "yes and no" to in life. lol.

And Aculous, I took Intro to Psych, General Psych, Growth and Development Psych, Child Development.....there's a 4th one, but crap that was 20 yrs ago. I never thought I would use some of what I learned, but it's cool that I can apply it. And as you get older......"It all makes sense" and you can laugh and say "crap I read about this".

-Frank

if a girl asks me that on a date im out that door leaving here all by herself. that only tells me she is in it for the money and it wont end well..

Hahaha, it's ok guys. No hard feelings on other points of view.

Tecomah, I have offered trade school. I even offered investing in a van, and equipment to do mobile A/C if he went to A/C repair school. Look at rule #1, young men do not want to commit. he won't commit to his part,

~~getting up early

~~having to come home early to go to school the next day, that's not his thing.

Sleeping til 12 on his days off, not to mention when he had a lapse in employment. Not a bad kid at all, just needs a good kick in the pants to get him motivated.

The other day, a co-worker did mention the underwater welding, something about her step son wanting to do that. I told her this story, and she commented that "he (her step son, 21 yr old) thinks he's mackin' with a $16/hr job 'who needs college' ". We both laughed. We were young too you know. hahaha.

All you young guys who read this.......Trust me when I tell you, if you don't get your butt in gear, there's a shift that happens at about 26-27 yrs old to women. Women go from the "cool/loads of fun party/ clubbin'/buff guy" to wanting someone who is " maybe alittle bit dorky/nerdy/ smart guy,....because it means he MAYBE more financially secure". And if Christian doesn't have his shit together, he will be in for a rude awaking! Believe me, the X-ray girls at work, they are smoking hot! They are in their middle to late 20's and have a set standard of who they will date. For me, through out my 30's, I was asked several times by my date "Do you have a 401K?" or "Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs". At first, I was like "WTH??", but thinking about it again, they were asking to see if they wanted to invest their time "in me". In hind site, it makes sense.

Some guys may read this and say "well than F**k them bitches".....no..this is life. Selling yourself short will only hurt you in the future, not necessarily now. Just think of what you are saying "yes and no" to in life. lol.

And Aculous, I took Intro to Psych, General Psych, Growth and Development Psych, Child Development.....there's a 4th one, but crap that was 20 yrs ago. I never thought I would use some of what I learned, but it's cool that I can apply it. And as you get older......"It all makes sense" and you can laugh and say "crap I read about this".

-Frank

if a girl asks me that on a date im out that door leaving here all by herself. that only tells me she is in it for the money and it wont end well..

i was dating this girl for 3 months (ten years ago) i quit my job and 6 hours later broke 6 ribs (i was 17/18yr old,dated threw my bday) a week into 6 broken ribs this Bitch Told Me on a Thursday that if i don't have a job by Monday she's gonna brake up with me.... i turned walked out the door. i didn't get a job by Monday but that Wednesday i F@#ked her roommate. wish i saved the Voicemail i got from her! haha women right?

(i should add she was like 24 or 25 so money was much more important to her then me at 18)

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

i aint going to work and have money to impress any chick.. Frank if you think this the way it works you are wrong.. you will live a shitty life with a chick like that.. i dont mind supporting a chick if there is love but the chicks you seem to think are doing nothing wrong by asking about money and 401k is not a good thing and does not make sense. maybe to them yes it makes sense but for a real relationship it dont make sense.. they love the money they dont love you. if you like those types of chicks i feel sorry for you

God where do you guys find these chicks?

I was unemployed and had girls buying me dinner and taking me out all the time not just one girl but multiple .

guess you guys don't slang that D properly.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

God where do you guys find these chicks?

I was unemployed and had girls buying me dinner and taking me out all the time not just one girl but multiple .

guess you guys don't slang that D properly.

why when we have the money for it?

Cali is full of those chicks.. only chicks who will do that here are the desperate ones.. nasty desperate ones. no thank you. here is all about the money so if you have no job you have no chick.. you might get laid here and there but you wont be relationship worthy.. i can care less about it though as long as i get laid.

Well, not really guys. Seriously, I ask what she does for a living because I need to know, am I going to support her? Can she pay her way? So that is a relevant question. I have a sister, and over the years, hearing her talk to her girlfriends... stuff like this matters, how much one makes.

I would never date a housekeeper, no matter how hot she was. Because I would always have to pay. I'd def. date a nurse because,she makes as much as me. Ask your parents if $$, is important, it is, but it's one of those "never talked about things", until you sit down and do finances--once you're in the relationship-- so you can bought can set a plan to get married, buy a house, etc. But I see nothing wrong with someone asking, or being asked.

One of my questions would be, "Are you working over time to pay off a student loan, or bills?. If she says debt/bills, I'm out! I have been down that road before. So I learned. Money, is nice, but it messes things up in the long run. But it still is needed like it or not.

-Frank

Bro they weren't nasty or desperate, I don't mess around with dirty skanks.

Shit a buddy of mine had this chick who made big dollars that he stayed with for like a year and he was out partying every night while she was at work (you'll like this frank she was an er nurse) and she waited on him hand and foot and bought him what ever he wanted and he was jobless the whole time.

she was a straight dime piece too.

One of our friends asked her why she stays with him and she straight up said nobody has ever f***** me like he does.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived