Perks of going to COLLEGE.

tech schools aren't usually that cheap.

tech school but community college is.. i was going to go to wyotech for high performance tech.. it was like 28k but fuckers wanted me to take the basic first which was another 25k. that was back in 2004 or 05 now it should be way more. college was about $11 a unit now it could be way more

Yeah, when I was going to my community college for an associates in automotive technology there were a bunch of guys in my Auto Engine Repair class that had retaken the class 2-3 times just to use the school equipment. They had everything you could think of for engine rebuilding tools and the students that didn't have a engine to repair, they would have to help the ones that did. It was a pretty good set-up for both sides.

Hoss, you make me laugh. SMH.

At this point this car is no longer for him.

P.O.S. or not, I'm learning something I always wanted to tackle...in my spare time....you know......while you're at work paying for the bank's vette you're borrowing. ;)

There's a science behind it the more a delve and research it.

I want to learn it!

-Frank

I honestly don't understand why you two fight each other. You both obviously have different goals, neither of which are bad.

or why you have always seemed to think i hate you.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Skipp, my hate noted here. I believe we disagreed on one of my earlier posts when I first joined about wiring, which I still feel people are more hooked on price point than what they are getting vs. what you can find at a junk yard, whether it's older school cable of cable import cars have as stock equipment. But that thread is now dead. (I know, you can't start a sentence with But).

As far as BigBragHoss, I don't get it either. lol. I exchanged a few messages with Miguels and I think I know why. Possibly the way I write? The way I come across in what I write? No one really knows me on here. So it's all based on where is right there in front of you as you read.

I think it's hilarious that he posts the same type of comment every so often. Hoss, you do realize it adds more traffic to my post. So thank you for that!

No love lost. It's just a thread, just a post. This time next yr it will be a thing of the past.

Take it for entertainment value at the very least!

-Frank

Oh I'm sure we disagreed on something, I disagree with lots of people on things. I don't hate for it though. I think half what you are doing here is crazy :)

but I approach things more like Hoss, I don't mind being in debt for a while to get certain things. I also see the value in how you do things. I also see the value in college education, seeing as I just finished my masters. Although that came with debt as well!

Either way, just because I disagree doesn't mean I hate. Mostly it's a different perspective.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

And on the note of not knowing me or how I operate.

I am heading to the post office to send my Avionixx 1600.4 and 2000.1 amps. Taking a hit on the amps. Losing about $40 on the deal. I am selling it to a veitnam vet who is on a fixed income. We corresponded via Ebay, and I wrote

"My old man would give me the Italian mafia head nod, since you're military, to just sell it to you".

Like I said in a prior post....."Tell me a sob story" and I may work with you on the price.

-Frank

Archived