Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

need help with a box design


robwoods

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have 2 15'' t1d415 Rockford fosgate power series subwoofers , I have a 2004 ford explorer , my outside measurements for the box h = 22'' up to 25'' , w = 45'' , d = can be up to 30'' I've been trying to build my own box for awhile now and I been using win isd program but cant seem to figure out how to tune box to 34 hz when I put everything in it keeps me around mid 40's so if some one could help me out I would greatly appreciate it and if you could give me a diagram and cut sheet that would be awesome and if u could can u make box with slot port between the speakers and thanks again from a fellow basehead

Posted

Dude dont get you panties in a bunch...just have some patience im sure someone will get to you

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Posted

Here is a suggestion, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 6", figure is just an assembly guide:

rf15.jpg

2swrpic_zps13060df6.jpg

Posted

thank you joe x for helping me I really appreciate it cant wait to start building it should I put supports in box and if I do will it change anything because I don't want to mess anything up

Posted

The port do the bracing in this box layout so you may do some bracing but not strictly necessary, the 45s you see are done as follows if you want to do them:

TPort-45s.jpg

Any questions let me know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2452 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...