Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Is this sub alive?


Cj Kumz

Recommended Posts

Posted

My mate just came over a few minutes ago with a sub issue. The sub is making a crackling noise and is barely moving. So I decided to ddm the sub. 1 coil's 2.3ohms and the other 4.8ohms lol(that's a 1st). In series the subs crackling but in parallel it works though with a little coil smell. I suspect its burnt. Any input guys?

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Posted

I checked directly on the speaker terminals. And yes there is a little burnt smell got.

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4682 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...