gage120 Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 My amp is a mono block ssl 3000 watt evo. I heard it only pushes like 800 watts rms if that, I have a sundown sa 12 ive heard plenty people say they easily push 1000 watts to theres, and when I turn my gain 3/4ths up my sa 12 gets pretty hot. Im so confused can someone try to explain this, or help me and the amp has two 30a fuses.
ImaNoob Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 your gain is to high...Trying to give that sub more power than you have..Could be your box and or clipping the signal thats making the sub get hot 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Joe X Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 Set your gain at 3/4?.. lol. Recommend asking about the DD-1 and checking your electrical + amp power wiring.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.