Jeff4661 Posted January 23, 2015 Report Posted January 23, 2015 Could some one explain why resin doesn't provide any extra strength? Does it hurt any performance in the enclosure doing this? This is a procedure I've been doing with my last couple boxes... Not meaning to thread Jack.. I feel this is somewhat relevant.. Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
MrSkippyJ Posted January 23, 2015 Report Posted January 23, 2015 The strength comes from the mat/cloth, resin and shape. Each one by their self doesn't have lots of strength. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Jeff4661 Posted January 23, 2015 Report Posted January 23, 2015 The strength comes from the mat/cloth, resin and shape. Each one by their self doesn't have lots of strength. Ok I understand now.. Thanks for clarification Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.