a comparison ???

Saltine

good riddons,,,,,,No respect from those of us who bust our fuggin asses to get what we got...You want high doller equipment,go work 60 hrs a week and buy it......you will respect it...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

ya...you claim to be a car audio enthusiast and brag about stealing peoples shit they actually work for

I had to stay up last night till 5 in the morning because I thought some fuckers were coming for my shit. I have to do it again tonight :R
dont do that. just sleep out there in ur shit. i got the tvs to keep you company and i know u got plenty of room to lounge.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ya...you claim to be a car audio enthusiast and brag about stealing peoples shit they actually work for

I had to stay up last night till 5 in the morning because I thought some fuckers were coming for my shit. I have to do it again tonight :R
dont do that. just sleep out there in ur shit. i got the tvs to keep you company and i know u got plenty of room to lounge.
LOL not a bad idea ;)

ooo man if i had to do that and caught them i would fuck em up....prolly go to prison, i cant fucking stand thieves

I just don't know what the hell I would do if I caught some one stealing my or any one I know stuff. :R

I'd go crazy, that's for sure.

Archived