01 Silverado 4 10's in progress

U know when your stuff arrives your gonna start building its to hard to just stair at the subs and not start building its a drug and everyone on this site is an addict.Got a 250amp alternator for Christmas and was outside installing it within 2 days and it ain't warm in Wisconsin in December.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Scoped my brx2400.1 yesturday courtesy of a friend to find it has bad signal on the output. Well I think we found why my subs blew. So now not only did I order new subs but I am in the market for a new amp. I would really like to go old school power and find a pair of fosgate punch 200ix dsm's but finding good working clean ones in a timely manner is going to be hard.

• 1 month later...

Not the highest quality stuff, but I bought a pair of power acoustik mofo 124x's and a PA 6000d amp. Ive got the mdf, screws, glue, and tools. I need some fiberglass resin to top of the list before I start building. And yes the 12s are going under the seat similar to the 10s

• 3 weeks later...

I did two kicker l7 subs under a seat just like that but fired the ports sideways into the rear doors. sounded decent. ports might chuff a little at the lower freqs might think about 6" ports firing sideways.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived