LOC: Audio Control LC6,7,or8i?

conbon

What my setup is going to be is 6 speakers and a subwoofer running off a 5 channel hifonics amp. I dont really know what LOC to purchase. I have a 2013 Ford Focus Hatchback SE. The AudioControl LOCs have caught my eye but im not really sure which one to purchase that would complement my system the best. Should i go with the LC6i,7 or the 8?

Thank you!

i have a pair of components and a pair of tweets and a pair coaxials. the components and tweeters will all be wired together to get a 2 ohm load yada yada you guys know how that goes. so wouldnt that just make 4 channels right there? and then i would just have the extra channel for the sub correct? so wouldnt the 6 or 7 be the right choice instead of the 8? and i have 2 crossovers for the tweeters. http://www.sonicelec...r-40CSS654.html these are the ones i have

2013 Ford Focus Hatchback SE

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t1000-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade

Beer, babes, and bass.

7, use front left and right as inputs to main channel on LCi, use rear left and right for channel 2 on Lci...then LCi main to ch 1 and 2 on amp, ch 2 from LCi to ch 3 and 4 on amp, then ch 3 from LCi to ch 5 on amp...ch 3 on LCi output will be jumpered from ch 2 input on the LCi...just make sure the jumpers are on the correct settings...

7, use front left and right as inputs to main channel on LCi, use rear left and right for channel 2 on Lci...then LCi main to ch 1 and 2 on amp, ch 2 from LCi to ch 3 and 4 on amp, then ch 3 from LCi to ch 5 on amp...ch 3 on LCi output will be jumpered from ch 2 input on the LCi...just make sure the jumpers are on the correct settings...

okay thanks. sounds confusing but ill figure it out and maybe go to my local car audio shop for help.

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade

Beer, babes, and bass.

Watch a Youtube vid on it. Good until for your build.

Front left & right ch from HU into input 1 & 2 on LC7 (main input)

Rear left & right ch from HU into input 3 & 4 on LC7

Ch 5 & 6 on LC7 will be your sub ch.

Hardest part will be setting gains properly. Need the right tool for that.

Great unit for your goal of keeping stock HU.

Watch a Youtube vid on it. Good until for your build.

Front left & right ch from HU into input 1 & 2 on LC7 (main input)

Rear left & right ch from HU into input 3 & 4 on LC7

Ch 5 & 6 on LC7 will be your sub ch.

Hardest part will be setting gains properly. Need the right tool for that.

Great unit for your goal of keeping stock HU.

even with 6 speakers this would still work?

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade

Beer, babes, and bass.

Your comps for front stage(speakers) will be ch 1 & 2

Rear speakers on ch 3 & 4

sub speakers on ch 5 & 6

all channels are off the LC7 to amp inputs.

These line drivers can take a signal input into ch 1 & 2(main on LC7) and make 3 output signals out of it. But you would loose fade control to rear speakers off HU which is why you want rear ch input into the LC7 for those function.

Number of speaker doesnt mean anything. It the # of RCA out this makes, which is 3 channels. Front, Rear, sub in your case.

The instruction book is great and very helpful on install directions.

These line drivers can take a signal input into ch 1 & 2(main on LC7) and make 3 output signals out of it. But you would loose fade control to rear speakers off HU which is why you want rear ch input into the LC7 for those function.

Number of speaker doesnt mean anything. It the # of RCA out this makes, which is 3 channels. Front, Rear, sub in your case.

okay so pretty much the front stage even when wired together wont affected it? if that makes sense

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade

Beer, babes, and bass.

okay so pretty much the front stage even when wired together wont affected it? if that makes sense

Shouldn't, you can go to Audio Control's website and look thru the manual before you pull the trigger.

Shouldn't, you can go to Audio Control's website and look thru the manual before you pull the trigger.

i mean yeah i guess. I just feel like i would find my answer easier here. I dont have a lot of time to read through a manual

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade

Beer, babes, and bass.