Jeff4661 Posted February 22, 2015 Author Report Posted February 22, 2015 License plate is on finally its been single digets in Michigan all this week the heater In my garage has been running nonstop to keep the the temp in the garage at 35 degrees.. To dam cold to get anything done. Anyway here is a pic of the rear of the yukong Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted February 23, 2015 Author Report Posted February 23, 2015 Ok so I worked on my door pods yesterday so I will have mids and highs before I pull the box out to finish it. Now I've never done door pods before so let me know if there is something I can do better.. Or another way to do it. I still have to do the passenger side and possibly the rear doors.. [/url Few straggling pieces of tape but oh well I guess.. Here is the layout I'm thinking for the speakers Also I'm just going to put this in here... :b [url=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150223_163604_223_zpsbcgd2ou4.jpg.html] Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 Got some time to work on battery terminals tonight... I did aj11's first bcs I'm still figuring out mine.. Anyway check out Tue progress [/url[/url[url=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150224_021402_834_zpswnf3ifdo.jpg.html][/url[url=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150224_034444_247_zpsdz5snewf.jpg.html][url=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150224_034815_722_zpsn3mxomfg.jpg.html] Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
rocking.that.eclipse Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Looking good. Can't wait to hear this soon
Aj11 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 door pods are coming along nicely! jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Jeff4661 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 Looking good. Can't wait to hear this soon Thanks man Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 door pods are coming along nicely! Thanks... Any tips? Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 Well on the picture of the package I opened it.. From droppin hz.. Mainly just SHCA.. But here is the goodies. [/urlhttp://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150223_164610_424_zps9lxnwprf.jpg.html] So here is the order 100' of pink 2/0 CCA 50' of black 2/0 CCA 25' of pink 1/0 CCA 25' of white 1/0 CCA 700' of 14gauge speaker wire 10 copper 2/0 lugs 5/5 white and black heatshrink 2 waterproof ANL fuse holders (set screw style) 5 regular ANL fuse holders (set screw style) 1/0 to 4 gauge reducers And all the ANL fuses I will need Any questions? Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
hdorre Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Any questions? Can i get the amps re routed to me? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Jeff4661 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 Any questions?Can i get the amps re routed to me? Well as soon as you ship me an xs-8k and ur four channel.. Sounds pretty fair to me lol Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.