New Btl

Shibby

unreal it is a single magnet... straight from fi site

ALL NEW BTL!!!

AVAILABLE MAY 1st 2008 BTL Series: 12”, 15”, and 18”

Dual 1 and Dual 2 Ohm (custom options available)

Cast basket

Wrap around gasket

Kraft pulp fiber reinforced cone

Single layer wide foam surround

Push terminals

Extreme lead wire

FEA optimized motor

3” diameter 8 layer coil (High Xmax coil option)

Single high flux magnet

Five progressive spiders

And many other custom options

well hopefully it will be more than a .75" thick slug

The new BLT is a single slug, and will still have more motor strength than the older BLT (spl) but for daily. Scott is gonna keep prices the same as far as I no. The mayhem will be the case if your needing one to match a BLT. He will keep a few silver plates on hand I'm sure. I glued the first 10 slugs together and they are massive. Little more shallow which will help on motor mounting depth. They will have a couple options as well (unreleased info) I can't sell my boss out. Be prepared these new ones are NASTY strong. Scott is a guru for sure and it shows in the way he can evolve with new designs, and not with fancy baskets.

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

The new BLT is a single slug, and will still have more motor strength than the older BLT (spl) but for daily. Scott is gonna keep prices the same as far as I no. The mayhem will be the case if your needing one to match a BLT. He will keep a few silver plates on hand I'm sure. I glued the first 10 slugs together and they are massive. Little more shallow which will help on motor mounting depth. They will have a couple options as well (unreleased info) I can't sell my boss out. Be prepared these new ones are NASTY strong. Scott is a guru for sure and it shows in the way he can evolve with new designs, and not with fancy baskets.

i think youre mixing up sandwiches with subs.

i think youre mixing up sandwiches with subs.

mmm... BLT's make my mouth water, and just the thought of a stouter BTL makes my ears hurt (in anticipation that is)

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Archived