Gmansontos Posted February 1, 2015 Report Posted February 1, 2015 I know this question has been asked before I'm just too lazy to find where the threat is...what is the best tuning for music that is rap or chopped and screwed or slowed? I don't want a ballpark, I want a safe exact #. And what I mean by safe is, if any of the type of music I listed above is played it will play. I'm using subs that I have a Fs of 20 Hz.
Miguels Posted February 1, 2015 Report Posted February 1, 2015 Tune to 18Hz. dont know if trolling or serious my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted February 1, 2015 Report Posted February 1, 2015 I know this question has been asked before I'm just too lazy to find where the threat is...what is the best tuning for music that is rap or chopped and screwed or slowed? I don't want a ballpark, I want a safe exact #. And what I mean by safe is, if any of the type of music I listed above is played it will play. I'm using subs that I have a Fs of 20 Hz. i would like to know what subs are you running that Fs at 20hz my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Gmansontos Posted February 2, 2015 Author Report Posted February 2, 2015 My bad 22.6 to be exact I didn't bother to look just assumed close to 20 they are sundown X series 15's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.