I just finished with a shitty professor. You get a end of course review right? I massacred this asshole in mine

Yup get the end of the year eval for him, but he has been doing the same shit for 15 years. Last semester failed, not D, failed 38 of 42 students.

Gf issue isn't that big a deal at the moment, I can live through that.

Its just the fact that every time something goes wrong its like everything else goes at the same time. I can't just take on 1 hurdle at a time is like throw them all at him at once and see if he caves.

I'll learn to live through it. I'm actually more worried that if i have to go to help my aunt out that this douche of a teacher is going to fail me for missing class. I've contacted the dean and he is in Cali right now but he said that if I really need to talk he will call me to help me figure this out.

And thanks to all of you just showing a response it really means a lot to me

1349713160_rte.png

Look at that prof and tell him that your money that you spend on the course is his fucking wage and if you want to show up at the end of the class you damn well can. If he doesn't like that tell him to eat a dick and talk to the dean or whoever the head of the school is. Unless it works differently than Canada....

Two of my friends had a prof like that, they told him to fuck off and all was good. They even had very good grades.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Archived