Well getting to the important part of my college career. I have 2 classes to pass before I can officially start the graduate work. I have this absolute dick head of a professor. First day of class he says if you are ever 5 minutes late don't come in. If you do come in I will have security remove you from class. Also says that if you feel the need to have to go to the bathroom during my lecture leave for good. I'm dealing with that guy when life happens

Well my uncle decided to quit his job and go back to school to get a degree in accounting. He recently had been demoted from a bank president and wasn't happy with the money difference ( 3 banks merged and 2 presidents lost their jobs). about 2 weeks ago he fell and ripped his bicep and broke his shoulder while shoveling his driveway. no big deal, just a surgery that happened this week. While he was in the doctors office they discovered he had some weird bumps in his thyroid. Come to find out he has cancer...

So now my uncle who just quit his job, has no health insurance and has 2 kids at U of M has a 5% chance of making it to summer...

And to top it all off my girlfriend and I are having problems...

but that's life I guess

1349713160_rte.png

Damn, sorry to hear about your uncle. Stay positive and focused, don't let the professor get you down as well.

MIDS-HIGHS

8-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5's for now....

2-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 8's

4-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 1'' Neodymium tweeters

2-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 10's

AMPLIFIERS

4-Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdCP

2-Rockford Fosgate T1000-4ad

1-Rockford Fosgate T800-4ad

PROCESSING

1-Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

SUBWOOFERS

2-Rockford Fosgate T3S2 19's NEODYMIUM

come in late and when he tells you whats up you tell him whats up. Talk about how this is murica and you can be late if you want. Then give a speech about how George Washington against all odds rode his trex across the Delaware to drive the nazis out of Europe. By then everyone's chanting "usa" and crying red white and blue tears. Then hand him the semesters worth of homework. Instantly passing you.

It works. Trust me, I posted it on the Internet, it must be true.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

I just finished with a shitty professor. You get a end of course review right? I massacred this asshole in mine

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Your school is basically your career at the moment and takes precedence, woman has problems she can fuck off, another one will come by no problem.

Sorry to hear about your uncle.

Just pass the dickhead's class and get it done with, like n8 said end of year review i one way to get back.

And if he's a new guy and more problems persist, make sure you and the rest in your class make the dean aware of it throughout the semester. That's what we had to do up at Ferris, and it still took almost 2 years.

you're paying to attend class right? You cant come and go as you please?

Yet i'm sure he can come in late with no repercussions. Maybe if he's late you should ask for a partial or prorated refund..

That second part is funny. Yeah when you pay for college, you can do what you want. You still need to follow the rules of the class.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

some of these teachers are so full of themselves like lecture is Sunday mass.. let these adults make their own decisions. If they want to come, cool. If they don't cool, just laugh at them when they don't do well on the exams... simple as that.

I understand that people rolling in late is disruptive but such is life. Students have lives and commitments outside of the classroom that make them late sometimes.

Archived