2014 accord sport speaker upgrade

2014accordsport

okay so i have a 2014 accord sport i want to upgrade the speakers... i bought the tweeter garnish that go by the mirrors..im not sure what brand of speakers to get or if i do componet in front and coaixal in the rear or all of them the same...im looking to keep my stock stereo and also want to hook speakers up to a amp..don't want to go crazy on price but want something that will be loud and clear looming towards rockford speakers and a 4 ch amp..

but down the road im looking to get 2 12" jl w6 and not sure what amp eaither someone please help

First off, welcome...what is your budget and is your vehicle equipped with a factory system as far as having a stock amp? You will need a high quality LOC or processor if you want to keep your factory stereo...

im not to sure if it has a stock amp later on i do want to change the radio but for now i want to do speakers and a amp price range not to sure..maybe in the middle dont want cheap but dont want crazy looking for something that will sound good loud and clear and something that will be good later when i put subs in...

components in the front - yes.... as for the rears, go for coax if you think it needs it and/or if your going to be sitting in the back of your car instead of driving it.

upto you if you want to keep it all one brand, I mix and match brands in my systems by what I like the sound of the best

im close to downtown la i know prices are cheaper there.. just not sure what brand to get ..i dont really like to miss match stuff eaither ...i know when i get suns i want to get 2 12 jl w6..is it better to just get everything jl as in the subs amps and door speakers

JL is not bad, just overpriced...a lot of options out there that'll give you more bang for your buck, but if that is what you want to run, go for it...I would concentrate more on your front stage...

Archived