Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Center console ideas


Thumper350

Recommended Posts

Posted

That looks bad ass!

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

That's sweet, I have a set of plans that are ready for me to find time. I ended up with a box that's the right size for my sub and I left the room to add around it to dress up as needed. But hey thanks for the info you have a nice setup and U.S. Crew cab guys have to sacrifice the center console to get a good sub and box to fit.

Posted

98Crew that's asweet console..I put one together its in my build log in sig

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2278 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...