tryintoflex Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 Ok I just bought a system and instead of paying customs sounds 450 for a box figured I come to the real pro shop lol. 15 inch alpine type r Alpine mrp1000 Big 3 upgrade Rockford 4g wiring. I need a decent enclosure build please. Nothing fancy nothing crazy. Just a good sounding box I'm open to suggestions on cub feet as well as the Hz tune. I just know I like ported and mostly for rap music. Area I got to work with is 35 inches length 35 inches height 22 inches weidth Was thinking about 3.5 cf and 35hz? Please post design and cut out sheet for me bc this my first box I'm building lol
STEvil Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 remove center console, put sub between seats http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195510-center-console-ideas/#entry2934439 MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
tryintoflex Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 I'm not that skilled lol but also at same time it's a bench seat built in console. Really not tryin to Tare my truck apart for a console sub box plus it's a 15.
tryintoflex Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 Ya I'm ripping the back seat out I actually can go up to 45 inches length
tryintoflex Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 It's the newest model they make they don't have the black ones in the 15. 4ohmdvc
Joe X Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 So here is a suggestion, easy to build, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 3 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide:
tryintoflex Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 Omg thank you Joe that is perfect u are a scholar among men sir lol Building this today hope it pounds Also Joe is this a prefab design or is this built on like a program like termpro ect
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.