tryintoflex Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 Also what's my port width so I know
tryintoflex Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 How long is the piece inside box for the port sorry I'm dumb just want to do this right lol
Joe X Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 It's custom to the sub (and checked through sofware), the figure is just an assembly guide but what is referred as port width is in the cutsheet referred as port height, the length of the internal wall is listed at the bottom of the cutsheet, basically all the parts you need to assemble are listed there and just need to be put together as shown in the figure.
tryintoflex Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 Ya just nervous building my first box that I actually care about I'm going to 45 the corners as well as put resin in the box
Joe X Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 Just make sure your cuts are clean and straight, most common issue is that parts don't fit very well together if not cut right and may result in leaks and other issues. If you haven't cut wood before, try to get someone to help you.
tryintoflex Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 Got a buddy that got a A in workshop lol he got a table saw a sander ect
tryintoflex Posted February 11, 2015 Author Report Posted February 11, 2015 Joe I built that box and it sounds great thanks I'm glad u helped me was nervous at first but once we was done I just knew it was gonna knock
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.