Second Skin Audio

Box design For 2x Targas 1502dw's

BannisterEc

Previously used in a mini, spl setup doing 157db highest reading. Sub has only ever played 67hz which is his resonance frequency. He blew the one spider apart when he strapped his 2 x Taramps 20kw amps(2ohm versions) at 0.5ohm off 4 Kinetik batts. He has since repaired them but says his number is abit down because the spider is tough on the one that was torn. He was the fellow that sold me the Taramp Hd8000 which he pushed a 155 on his Audicontrol in his mini setup. He says he also never received parameters but I know a fellow that claims he cn determine Ts parameters so I may go see him soon

Very possible those subs will be useless on music.

Had a mate who once ran 2 of those. We noticed they were quite peaky. They lacked in the low end. But at the end of the day it all goes down to personal preference. starsound20Carbon_zpsxvtnrmwp.jpg

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Had a mate who once ran 2 of those. We noticed they were quite peaky. They lacked in the low end. But at the end of the day it all goes down to personal preference.

I guess that if you are not into any rap and those sorts of music you can still run some SPL subs on music on a tight box, unhappily no T/S for them.

The don't pop as much as the streets did and I can play them without them getting anywhere as hot. On that Sail awolnation my doors start rattling like crazy! Will post a vid soon for yourself and Joe.

That song slams the mid 40s bad.

Archived