Second Skin Audio

Box design For 2x Targas 1502dw's

BannisterEc

Not too bad at all for entry level subs, take care not going too far with them, Im thinking you should keep your high power amp for now and focus on the subs unless you are really bothered by it's size, if you want to change amps look into something you can have serviced without shipping overseas. You should also look into upgrading electrical before moving into higher power and don't know how you set your gains but you should look into that also to prevent something from getting damaged.

Will Im stuck in a dilemma because I have just enough money to upgrade to the termlab magnum or deposit on the Taramps Hd8000 which is also a steal but is the 20hm version. My friend that has the Taramp amp has suggested I should get the dd red series subs, either 700 or 800 model. I sold off my xs 14volt batt this week but no takers on the big monoblock

The 700 or 800 series will do just fine. I know the 700 series retails around R3,000 but not sure if mike has the 800 series in stock. Another brand you could look at in SA is spl dynamics and b2 audio

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Nice. The 700 series works well especially for musical purposes. The 800 from my experience is geared more towards spl.

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

I put in the Taramps hd8000 and metered it today only problem is I had to take the deck to volume62(Pioneer.) Im now doing 145 average on music where my highest reading on the previous amp was 144 on various songs. This is really a different style of amp, the subsonic is labeled as hpf and does not have a bass boost. Really much cleaner amp compared to the other monoblocks Im used too. Hated running bassboost anyway lol

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/Rattex250/New%20Bitmap%20Image%203.png

Archived