RageQuitForLife Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 I just need some help with understanding how to tune the box to a specific frequency if my box is 36Wx22Dx16H which would make it 5.9 cubes and i want to tune the box to 30hz what do i have to do? I went on a few websites that calculate the port length, but when i put in my numbers my port length didnt make sense. For the port calculator i put the port would be 4 inch wide and 16 inches tall, and came out as a port length that is 25.7 inches long. I want to make a middle port between the subs, is the calculator using a side port and that is why my number is too big??? Please help i don't know what is wrong? thanks
wil Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 Maybe this will help you out, maybe I'm just wrong. But I would use Torres to tune your box: (Somebody let me know if I'm wrong) 2000 Ford Ranger XLT 4.0 NSB Group 34/78 SHCA Wires, Big 3 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Crescendo Symphony S1500.1 Pioneer GM-6100F SoundQubed HDS315 (2) Crescendo PWX6.5 (2) Crescendo FT1
hondakid1996 Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 The port halves as it bends with a center port box. So each chamber would only get a 2 inch wide port. That's if you go with Wil's design.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.