deathacmaster Posted February 8, 2015 Report Posted February 8, 2015 I have built a boom box with 1 6x9 and a 8" sub. I found in a home audio sub box a 8" and a 4 input crossover thats mounted on the box. Theres 2 inputs and 2 out. I have a car amp mono to the 2 inputs and a 6x9 on one of the outs. On the back of the crossover theres 4 wires for a sub. I ran a dvc sub with the 4 outputs like it came originally. I blew that shity sub now I have this svc laying around. Theres for outputs for the dvc can I run like 1 positive from one side and the negitive from the other is that how i would do it. Or do I run both positives and negs to the two inputs on the sub?
islandpride684 Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 Pics of the crossover.... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
deathacmaster Posted February 17, 2015 Author Report Posted February 17, 2015 I figured it out sounds awesome Ive built two ill have pics soon.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.